- The LiveWell Membership requires a 4-month minimum commitment and auto-renews thereafter on a month-to-month basis, unless you request to cancel (keep reading)
- The Freedom Membership requires a 12-month minimum commitment and auto-renews thereafter on a month-to-month basis, unless you request to cancel (keep reading
- Payments are billed to your credit card (Visa or MasterCard only) monthly on the same date each month
- Need to pause your membership? You can request a suspension/hold on your membership as follows:
- LiveWell 4-month minimum Membership Hold: you are entitled to one free hold period up to 60 consecutive days, or 2 suspensions totaling no more than 30 consecutive days, every calendar year of your membership. Your first suspension request is free based on the above terms, and each additional hold request within the same calendar year will incur a $20 administration fee, to be charged to your credit card on file.
- Freedom 12-month minimum Membership Hold: you are entitled to one free hold period up to 90 consecutive days, or 3 suspensions totaling no more than 30 consecutive days, every calendar year of your membership. Your first suspension request is free based on the above terms, and each additional hold request within the same calendar year will incur a $20 administration fee, to be charged to your credit card on file.
- To request a suspension/hold: please complete our “Pause Membership” online form here at least 2 business days in advance of the hold period start date: https://st-johns.modoyoga.com/more/pause-membership/. Requests will be processed within 48 business hrs and a confirmation email will be sent upon processing. At the end of the suspension period, your membership will be automatically reactivated and your monthly credit card payments will renew
- Traveller’s Pass: This pass is valid for 14 consecutive days at any one Modo studio, offered to members who are LiveWell, Freedom, or Club 365 Members, and those on a One Month Unlimited pass. The following terms apply:
- Email your request for a Traveller’s Pass to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to travel at least 7 days in advance of travel date.
- Upon receipt of your request, you will be emailed the Travel Pass, or you can opt to pick it up at the front desk at the studio.
- The dates for which this pass is valid cannot not exceed 14 days.
- A Traveller’s Pass can be issued to an individual student no more than 5 times per year.
- There must be a minimum of 30 days between use of a Traveller’s Pass at any one studio, therefore, the pass cannot be issued for consecutive dates at a single studio.
- This pass is not meant to be used as a long-term solution for students who are often in two or more different places, ex. You live in St. John’s but spend a few months every winter in San Diego). These passes are meant for one-time-travel use only, ex. you live in St. John’s, but you vacatio/work in Vancouver for a week). If you spend several weeks or months of a year in another city, we suggest you purchase the Modo Interstudio Pass or a membership/class package offered by the studio you frequently visit when you travel.
- The Traveller’s Pass is for classes only. Other membership perks such as mat/towel rentals, or the ability to bring a friend, do not apply. If a studio wishes to offer any additional perks they are free to do so, but students should only expect classes to be given.
- To cancel your membership: A membership can be cancelled following the initial commitment
period by written email request to email@example.com submitted at least 10 DAYS in advance of your monthly billing date. An early cancellation fee of $50 per month applies if you cancel before the minimum term of your membership agreement is complete
- View our Member Perks here